- Shops at Creekside is a Class A neighborhood retail development. Every aspect of this development has been designed to attract the highest quality dining, office/medical, and neighborhood services.
- The development is situated at the entrance to the highly sought after Creekside Subdivision. Creekside is conveniently located adjacent to the new 390-acre Frisco Athletic Field development. Directly across Preston Road is the future home to the University of North Texas campus that will serve 5,000 students daily. Close proximity to newly acquired Hunt Realty master planned communities/mixed use development to begin construction in 2019.
- Frisco, Texas is a prominent and fast growing area in the DFW Metroplex. It was voted “#1 Place to Live in America” (Money Magazine, 2018) and was recognized in 2017 as one of the fastest growing cities in the United States by the U.S. Census.
- Frisco is a popular destination point in the Metroplex with popular attractions such as the Dallas Cowboys, FC Dallas, and Texas Roughriders. Just minutes north of the site is the newly announced PGA headquarters, a 600-acre mixed-use development that will include a 500-room Omni resort hotel, office space, a retail village, and two championship courses.
- Frontage on Preston Road
- Common area grease trap fro restaurants
- Drive Thru available for North End Cap
- 1,200 - 12,500 SF available for lease
- NNN estimated at $9.50 SF
- Rates in the Low $30s