Property StatusFor Lease Managed By Inroads
- Pavillion Court is a 288,927 square foot power center in the NWQ if Coit and Campbell Road
- Over 1,000,000 SF of retail space at the intersection of Coit and Campbell
- New single family development on the NEQ wrapping the Texas A&M Campus, with 852 homes priced up to $1,000,000. Shaddock Caldwell is currently building 18 custom homes on the SEQ in the $900,000 - $1,500,000 range.
- Located less than one mile from the University of Texas at Dallas, a 455-acre campus with 30,000 students.
- Campbell Road carries more VPD than any other east/west road between President George Bush Turnpike and LBJ Freeway; Coit Road carries the second most north/south VPD
- Major tenants include: Super Target, Ulta, PetSmart, Ross Dress for Less, and Staples.
- See Brochure for Available Spaces