Property StatusFor Lease
- Preston center is live-work-play mixed-use urban environment, which is surrounded by some of Dallas’ most prestigious neighborhoods.
- The area has over 45 restaurants, 140 retail shops, 330 apartments, 230 hotel rooms and 7 million square feet of office space.
- Average household income is $194,747 within a one-mile radius
- A large number of financial institutions with national retailers and restaurants.
- Immediate access to the Dallas North Tollway, Dallas’ primary north/south thoroughfares
- Preston Center historically has the lowest retail and office vacancy numbers in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area
- Daytime population of more than 90,000 people within a three-mile radius
- Available: 1,020 SF Former Hair Salon
- Available: 1,019 SF 2nd Gen Office (2,039 SF Contiguous)