Property TypeMixed Use Retail
Property Status100% Leased
- Shops at Creekside is a Class A neighborhood retail development that has been designed to attract the highest quality dining, office/medical, and neighborhood services.
- The University of North Texas is currently under construction on a major new campus directly across from Shops at Creekside. The campus will initially serve 5,000 students daily, with plans to expand to 20,000 students over the next 20 years. Mockingbird Lane will serve as the main entrance to both Shops at Creekside and UNT, inclusive of a stoplight.
- Adjacent to the Shops at Creekside will be Frisco’s 2,500-acre Fields development on the Dallas North Tollway. The $520 million mixed-use development will be home to the PGA of America headquarters and two championship golf courses. The massive development will also include more than 10,000 homes and 18 million square feet of commercial space.
- The easternmost portion of the Fields Development will be University Village, a stunning campus community. This community borders the UNT campus and will encompass student housing, multi-family, retail, restaurants, grocers, and breathtaking outdoor spaces.
- Frisco, Texas is a prominent fast-growing area in the DFW Metroplex. It was voted “#1 Place to Live in America” (Money Magazine, 2018) and was recognized in 2017 as one of the fastest growing cities in the United States by the U.S. Census. Frisco has become a popular destination point with popular attractions such as the Dallas Cowboys, FC Dallas, and Texas Roughriders.
- Frontage on Preston Road