Taylor LeMaster is a Partner at Inroads Realty. With over 16 years of experience, Taylor has an in-depth knowledge of Landlord Representation, Tenant Representation and Investment Sales. His expertise is wide ranging across all retail asset types, including mixed use developments, power centers, grocery anchored and neighborhood retail. As a Partner, Taylor helps to guide and direct the growth strategies at Inroads and ensure that company objectives are achieved.
Prior to Inroads, Taylor was Senior Vice President of Retail Services at Colliers International. Before Colliers, Taylor was with The John Bowles Company and then CASE Commercial Real Estate Partners where his performance consistently ranked him among the Top Producers. Taylor has been named a Power Broker seven times by D Magazine and has been recognized numerous times as a Heavy Hitter for retail project leasing by the Dallas Business Journal. Taylor is also an ICSC Next Generation Board Member.
- 2010, 2011, 2013, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2022 D CEO Magazine Power Broker
- Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitter
- Costar Power Broker
- Retail Project Leasing
- Investment Sales/Capital Markets
- Retail Tenant Representation
- Centre College, Kentucky – B.A. of Economics
- Board Member: International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Next Generation
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Texas Real Estate Brokers License